Best Wedge Heel Boots For Your Feet
Buying nice fitting, comfortable women’s fashion boots can be tricky. You want great fashionable boots that can be comfortable for work and fun. Here are some tips on finding that perfect pair of women’s fashion boots.
Know Your Foot-
When buying women’s fashion boots, know what style will work for you. Do not sacrifice bodily comfort for the wrong style. Trying on several different heights of heel, boot length, and boot width women’s fashion boots will help you to determine the right fit for your foot. Walk around for a couple of minutes to determine if there is any inital discomfort or tightness. This will tell you that the boot is not for you.
Testing New Boots-
There are various things to look for in a great fitting pair of women’s wide calf boots http://www.brandhousedirect.com.au/a/collections/womens-wide-calf-boots:
1. When slipping the boot on, you should be able to accommodate one finger down the back of the boot along the heel. If you can’t do this, the boot is too tight.
2. After putting both women’s fashion boots on, stand straight, pressing your weight down through the feet. If the boots pinch on either side of the toes or presses on the big toe, they are too small.
3. Lightly kick the wall. If your toes hit the front of the boot after impact, your feet will not be comfortable after a day of wear.
4. Rock back and forth and bounce in the boot, you should not be able to move your heel against the back of the boot.
5. Flex the ankle in the boot. You are checking for stability and safety while wearing your women’s fashion boots.
Knowing what style boots work for your feet and testing the boots comfort will help immensely in choosing the perfect pair.